Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just playing



The weather is fantastic, it's high 30's again and there is a lovely breeze - lovely, dry air! Tania from Poekietoe blog is also somewhere in the South - hope you are having a great time Tania.

Louise sent me an envelope FULL of Bible verses that she stamped for me! I was totally blown away at her kindness. Thanks once again Louise. I incorporated one of them on this card. I don't know whether this cute photo really goes with the verse, but it was the only one that kind of fit colour-wise. Always great to encourage somebody with a verse like this one!



Today is Sunday and I added this one too as once again, it's the same theme as the first one, using a Bible verse. This time Ps.91:1

8 comments:

  1. hallo Jaqueline, mooie kaart! Speciaal het roze bij de beige tinten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Are you on holiday already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards...very pretty....
    What a wonderful place you live in.
    I hope to get there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquline, I am so glad to see you make something with these. It IS a very encouraging verse. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I certainly feel very encouraged by the verse today. The photo is gorgeous on this pretty card.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loved that SU stamp flower. You use it so nicely also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards Jacqueline ! Love the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooo, great work, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!