Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Turquoise and hats

Via the blog of Ros this morning, I saw that there was a challenge for turquoise and hats - and funnily enough I had just finished a card with these exact elements! So that is where it is going... to a place called 'Soartful Challenges'.



I just want to say a word to the American ladies in the land of blogging art - I am just so thankful that you ladies are around! I noticed that the visits to my blog are 10 to 1 ladies from the USA! What an encouraging bunch of women, always there to leave an encouraging comment and are super positive! Such a refreshment!! Love that positive mindset!

7 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, it's our privilege to visit your blog and see such consistently gorgeous pieces of art! Like this lovely, soft piece in turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so stunning!! Love the turquoise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Jaqueline. I love what you did with this beautiful stamp and colour. Also thank you so very much for taking part in Soartful challenge. Its lovely to have your beautiful work on display there
    Hugs June xxx
    PS/
    Will add myself to follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp! The colors are so pretty together and your design is beautiful! (I keep trying to post on your blog but keep running into problems if I don't login on my blogger first)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Jacqueline !! Love the colors and the small eggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eggs are a great touch on this lovely soft card. So pleased that you shared it.
    My, you do have a lot of supporters across the pond! It's fascinating to see where all the visitors do actually come from!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtige kaart! Dat Turqoise is zo mooi met die bruine stempel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!