Saturday, December 28, 2013

CASEd cards!

I have started a challenge over on the Hero Arts Flickr gallery here, to case a card that you have been wanting to case, but didn't get round to doing it.
There is so much beautiful inspiration on this gallery!


Ever since I saw Jayne's card here,  I have wanted to case it, and now I have with some new distress markers I got for Christmas. I have never had these colors before.



This is a case of Franziska's design here.
I used the same color distress markers as above. I had never heard of these names before: picked raspberry, mowed lawn and seedless preserves.
The Spring definition is Hero Arts and the other stamps are from Pink Paislee, the sentiment being from Stampin' Up.


  This card is a case of Kailash's lovely card here.
It uses one of the flowers in the Stamp your Story 'Remember set'.

Glad the Christmas card season is over now, I'm ready for Spring!
Have a lovely weekend!
Jacqueline



10 comments:

  1. You and me both, Jacqueline, (ready for spring!) Love all of your CASEd cards today - so glad you're enjoying the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo ready for spring too - unfortunately it won't be coming around here for quite a few months, but it sure feels good to see cards with flowers on them again! Love all three of these beauties, Jacqueline! Love your challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are absolutely stunning!! You make them look so delicate and exquisite ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jacqueline, I love how you use your Distress Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards! great idea to case your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely stamping, the distress markers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. I have really missed making cards and seeing yours makes me miss it even more. I do hope you have a Happy New Year my friend. I do look forward to seeing what you create in the future.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so beautifully inspire me with your creativity Jacqueline, your cards are always gorgeous. Thank you for also casing one of mine, I am so humbled:-) Really nice to see flower designs in this cold dreadful weather we have been experiencing. A happy New Year to you and your family, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these exquisite creations Jacqueline! I have always loved your work and cannot wait to see what you bring us in 2014! Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs, Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!