Friday, January 10, 2014

Hero Art's Collage Stamp refreshed

Thank you all so much for the lovely reactions to my last post about becoming a Grandma! How very nice and kind of you all - I was so touched! What a fabulous community this is!



Today I'm sharing how I changed a Hero Arts collage stamp - so very easy with distress markers. I colored the stamp with the markers but did not color the original flower, left that blank. Then when stamped I inked up another flower stamp and stamped it on the collage in its place. Hope you can follow! It gives extra mileage to stamps that don't get used very often.

10 comments:

  1. Jacqueline great idea and the results are beautiful! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I have that thanks stamp and will love using it again. Beautiful card, BTW! I'm sure you are still basking in the "going to be a grandmother glow"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful idea Jacqueline, and I love how you cards turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea to get different looks from our stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. Just love the way you incorporated different stamp images and colors too. Just lovely. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fabulous idea Jacqueline and I so love the outcome, both of your cards are so beautiful!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fantastic idea Jacqueline, it gives such a beautiful and creative result, such a pretty technique!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!