Monday, September 15, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge # 7 - Patterned Paper

Just in time to post for the Patterned Paper challenge for this month which can be found here.



It is nice just to let the paper do the talking which is what I did in these first two cards. I stamped the Post Card stamp from Hero Arts twice over one sheet of Botanical Paper from Graphics 45. I stamped a Thank You sentiment, also from Hero Arts over the top and adhered to the same shape card stock.
 

I had one strip of paper left from the sheet of patterned paper so I punched out three tags and assembled on another piece of patterned paper from the same pad.


13 comments:

  1. Wow1 Such beautiful creations ... I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly done! You show the rest of us how easy making cards can be and that we don't have to break the bank! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I absolutely love how oyu used the pattern paper with your superb stamping, Jacqueline!So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge! (Ditto with Brenda!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Jacqueline, love how you vary with your postcard stamp! Don't know whether you already celebrated your birthday or not, in both cases, happy birthday to you, too!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love this particular paper you used, Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Jacqueline! Love the patterned paper - the botanical print works wonderfully with your collage style stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning use of the PP Jacqueline. Love the first two particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love when you can get "2 for 1" out of printed paper :-) Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so beautiful! Love the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. I have the stamp but have never used it yet. Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent Jacqueline. I agree. The paper does speak loud and clear. - Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!