Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blessings

... to you all.
Hope you are all well. I haven't felt like posting on this Blog due to so many things that I have been dealing with, not the least being our son, Rodney who had his second operation a week ago. It was and has been very difficult with complications. He so wants to come home. We remain strong in prayer, with many other precious people who are praying so he is surrounded with a chain of prayer, but it is hard.

So, I just want to say a simple 'blessings' with this very simple card. Stamped on a diecut butterfly and attached it to another diecut which is speckled textured paper. The sentiment is from Clearly besotted stamps.
Thank you all for your support. I am amazed at the kindness of people!



And a photo of my grand daughter, Seréna. I will have to miss her though, because Joël and Vivian are leaving France and going to live in Holland in December!
 

13 comments:

  1. total edel, liebe jacqueline....gefällt mir sehr....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Jacqueline! I will pray for your son. Your granddaughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jacqueling, so sorry that your son has to go through all that with his health. Joe and I will keep you and your family in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and prayers your way, Jacqueline!! I love your beautiful card. Your granddaughter is even more beautiful than the card!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sad that Rodney is going thru more surgery and complications - will keep you all in my prayers - and Serena is so beautiful - it's so hard to live far away from grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your son. Hope he improves soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending prayers for a speedy recovery for Rodney. And my goodness hasn't Serena grown so quickly You will miss her. Beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, that must be hard for you all, seeing Rodney like that... I so hope that he will be fine. You will sorely miss your beautiful granddaughter, but thank goodness the distance between our two countries isn't all that big! Your butterfly card is so delicate, it's like Laura Ashley!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jacqueline!

    So sorry that you're going thru a difficult time with your's son surgery and complications. Wishing him fast healing. It must be hard not able to spend time with your grand-daughter often after they move to Holland, but with the digital age, I think you could least see them via the net frequently. Sending happy thoughts your way Jacqueline!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your poor son ... I can't imagine how hard it must be for you all ... Please God he recovers soon ... Your card is beautiful and your Granddaughter adorable! So sorry that they are leaving though ... I know she has brought you smiles through the tough times ... Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your son, may God grant him healing and you peace. Oh I am sure you are going to miss your little granddaughter, that is the hardest when kids move away, especially with grandbabies.
    Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jacqueline, I pray for Rodney's full recovery. And so sorry to hear that your Grandchild is moving away, but hopefully you see her again soon!
    That stamped butterfly die cut is so gentle on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!