Saturday, June 11, 2016

A 'different' kind of card

So kind of you all to give me feedback on my last post - thank you!
We are having hot, heavy weather at the moment and that is not so inviting to sit down and create but I need to make a card so now and then!
Betty sent me some beautiful apertures a while back. I was planning on making wedding cards, but it just hasn't been an inspired idea. So I thought of using up my punched out circles from my snippets box (I just read that word and felt it nicer than 'scraps').
I filled up my circle with all the coordinating blue circles and once again they have come in useful.



Have a lovely weekend!
Jacqueline

11 comments:

  1. very clever to fill up the circle opening with more circles! very pretty Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and inspired card Jacqueline - love how you have used your snippets. I have two small boxes I call by 'promise box(es)' - I promise I will use these bits and bobs :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jacqueline. Great use of your "snippets" Such a pretty colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always! Love the framed layers of circles. Hope all is well with you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to get my circle punches and dies out right now. Or maybe, I'll punch some little butterflies to fit in the circle. Great idea from you and such a pretty card. Enjoy the summer and blessing to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Barbara - thanks for popping in and that is a wonderful idea to fill up a circle with butterflies :)

      Delete
  6. OH what a unique design! Thanks for sharing Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very creative way to use up those snippets, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how lovely!..and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how lovely!..and so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!